Beautiful women love beautiful nails. This helps them to modern tools: paints, decorative, fashionable design elements. Firmly established in the niche of the nail industry in gel polishes. Their advantages create some difficulties regarding the removal of already-established beauty. The liquid composition for removal of gel Polish has harmful components in greater or lesser degree. To know how to remove gel nails, minimally harming them, read the following tips.
How to remove gel Polish at home
Quickly and safely remove shellac at home you can following the instructions and having necessary minimum cosmetic tools:
- a nail file with a fine abrasive;
- orange stick;
- glass nail file;
- candy or a special wrapper.
Having collected all the necessary and the liquid for removing gel Polish, you can start the procedure. Given the experience, the skill of the fair sex, the withdrawal is from 0.5 to 1 hour.
- Protection of hands.
- Preparing the nails.
- The removal of varnish.
- Treatment after removal.
Each stage has its own characteristics:
- It is necessary to grease hands for protection against acetone, the primary solvent lacquer.
- The result from the application of the liquid Polish remover will be better if you remove the glossy layer.
- Apply the remover Use method using clothespins or foil. To withstand time, carefully remove the drumsticks prepared with a varnish base. Orange sticks are extremely soft.
- After removing again treat the nail with nutrients.
- To choose the right liquid, it is necessary to know the manufacturer. Great if used the means of one firm.
- Cotton pads with the liquid must be the same size with a fingernail.
- Do not spare time for restorative, firming creams, warm baths and other special equipment.
- Let us entertain your nails, allow a minimum of 3-7 days before the new nail Polish.
By following these rules, you will be able with minimal harm to the hands and greater efficiency to maintain the health of the nail plates.
With clothespins for removal of shellac
Features and benefits of using clothespins:
- Reusable pegs are significantly more efficient than foil.
- Denser pressed a cotton pad.
- Reduce the nail Polish remover. It is reduced to 8-10 minutes.
- Gentler impact on the nail structure.
- Does not arise unpleasant sensations.
- Save money, due to the fact that expensive fluid is used less.
Artificial grass is very lasting. In the salons of its dissolution produces professional tools – removename. The procedure is expensive, but liquid can be purchased most and to remove the shellac at home.
Using acetone and foil
The most part of liquids for removal of gel Polish contains acetone. Sometimes acetone is used in solution with water or added to regular liquid Polish remover. Order of use:
- Acetone is diluted with water 2:1.
- Slightly warmed in a water bath.
- Giving way of the cuticle stick.
- Hands grease with a fat cream.
- Moisten a cotton pad in acetone, place on nail.
- Obvolakivaet each finger with foil.
- After 10 minutes, check the Polish on the first finger wrapped on the ability to pull out the nail.
- Perform the procedure removing. The cream must be washed off with warm water.
The main points that you must remember:
- You cannot start the procedure for removing the varnish, if it is completely removed. Be sure to extend the procedure for 5-10 minutes until complete dissolution.
- Do not forget to grease the hand with a fat cream – you can get burned.
- Do not remove the cuticle before removing will damaged the nail root, will slow its growth.
The choice of fluid depends on what manufacturer you prefer to build a gel base, available resources and time.
Means for removing gel Polish
Market analysis shows that there are manufacturers that produce more gentle compositions. The most famous brand of this type:
- CND Shellac Power Polish Nourishing. Produced in the UK, supplied in bottles of 236 ml;
- liquid «Severina», produced in Russia. Bottles of 50 and 1000 ml depending on the purpose and composition;
- Match. Produces firm Lechat (USA), bottles of 100 ml;
- Perfect. On the market released by the Korean manufacturer in a plastic screw-top container with a capacity of 148 ml;
- Yoko. Is available in the U.S. in capacities of 120 and 200 ml.
The remover shellac has its pros and cons. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of the liquids:
- CND is the high cost, the action is minimal, and toxicity.
- «Severin» – means universal in their ability to dissolve varnish, more life.
- Match – the perfect balance of price and quality, can dry the nail plate.
- Perfect – ease of use, justify the high price of the product.
- Yoko – Biogel contains a maximum of useful substances, easy to wipe with a napkin. Minus inaccessible.
Video: How to remove shellac from nails at home