It is so rare to meet someone who wouldn’t love burgers. Dish is prepared on the basis of minced pork, beef, lamb. Cutlet meat from chicken, Turkey, rabbit is considered a dietary, and ground fish fillet of cod, Pollock, hake will delight seafood lovers. A properly prepared sauce for meatballs will emphasize the taste, the originality of the dishes. For each type of meat should pick up the special sauce. Find out what gravy for cutlets are especially popular among Housewives and how they are prepared.
Sauce recipes for meatballs
A variety of variations of cooking the gravy for meatballs amazes even the most experienced cooks. In the proposed recipes you can find on your own taste of delicious sauces with tomato or mayonnaise, with the addition of cheese or mushrooms. Even real gourmets will be able to assess the palatability of the resulting dishes. Try making patties with gravy on the proposed recipes, and they are firmly included in your diet.
A classic recipe with onions and carrots
- onions – 2-3 heads;
- carrot – 1 large or 2 medium;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- flour – 2-2,5 tbsp.;
- ground black pepper, spices, salt – to taste;
- oil for roasting.
- Gravy made in a cast iron pan with a thick bottom. You can cook in the frying meatballs.
- Onions clear, finely cut into half rings.
- Peel the carrots and chop in food processor with a special attachment or cut into thin long cubes.
- Put the vegetables on a hot pan and fry to a light yellowish color.
- Crushed and chopped garlic to add.
- Shift the flour into the pan and fry, stirring constantly.
- Pour 500-600 ml of purified water, stirring until it boils.
- Flour should swell. The liquid takes on a thick consistency.
- Add salt, other spices, mix well. If desired you can add chopped parsley.
- After 4-8 minutes of simple classic sauce for meatballs ready.
Of sour cream and ketchup
- sour cream average fat – 100-120 g;
- tomato ketchup – 200-220 g;
- flour – 1-2 tbsp;
- water – 1 glass;
- salt, seasoning.
- On the bottom of pre-heated saucepan with refractory bottom or pan and pour the flour and lightly fry.
- Slowly pour water, stir, leaving no lumps.
- The boiled, thickened mixture add sour cream and ketchup, stir quickly. Ketchup you can choose according to your taste – spicy, tender. For the gravy suitable not only store-bought ketchup, but home canning.
- After 5-6 minutes, per minute until cooked – add salt, season with your favorite spices.
With mayonnaise and grated cheese
- mayonnaise fat content of not less than 50% – 100 g;
- dairy cream – 100 g;
- cheese (type Parmesan) – 170-200 g;
- mustard dining room – 3-4 tablespoons;
- a mixture of ground peppers, salt.
- In a pot or other container with a thick bottom pour the cream, bring to a boil.
- Add the mayonnaise, mix well.
- Cheese chop on a grater, pour in the milk mixture. Stir until melted.
- Season with mustard and pepper, salt.
- The meatballs in the sauce «Bechamel» have a particular exquisite taste.
How to cook mushroom sauce for meatballs
- champignons sterilized – 300-350 g;
- milk 2.5% fat – 0,8-1 liter;
- oil of creamy 72% fat – 2-3 tbsp;
- flour – 2 tbsp;
- onions – 1 head;
- fresh greens;
- salt, ground pepper – to taste.
- Onions clean, finely cut.
- From the jar with mushrooms, drain the liquid. If mushrooms whole, cut it into small pieces.
- In a pan melt the butter and pour the onion. Need to fry a few minutes on low heat until the ingredient reaches a light Golden brown.
- To the onions add the mushrooms and lightly browned.
- Into the pan for the upcoming white mushroom sauce pour the flour and mix well.
- In the same capacity pour the milk and interfere, until the mixture becomes thick.
- At the end of the process add salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
From tomato paste and flour
- tomato paste 25% – table 4. spoons;
- flour – 3-3,5 table. L.;
- garlic – 2-3 cloves medium;
- onions – 1 medium head;
- broth or purified water 1 Cup;
- salt – to taste;
- turmeric, red pepper, black, ground allspice, ground ginger – to taste.
- In a frying pan with the remaining oil after frying the cutlets to propasterizovat onion, cut into small cubes.
- Put the chopped garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Shift the flour into the pan and fry until light brown.
- The next stage is tomato paste to mix with the other ingredients in the pan. Sauce from tomato paste is more intense in taste and color than on the basis of the juice or fresh tomatoes.
- Pour warmed liquid and stir quickly. Meat cutlets is better to take the broth, for chicken or fish diet – water.
- The obtained gravy boil for 7-8 minutes. Add spices, salt and leave to boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- After turning off close the lid and let stand for 10 minutes.
Very tasty gravy as in kindergarten
- tomato paste, thick consistency – 2-3 table.spoons;
- flour – 2 tablespoons;
- broth or water – 1 glass;
- In kindergarten not used hot spices, so this gravy will suit those who love the sweet taste.
- Roast the chops, remove them from the pan and the remaining oil promassiruyte flour.
- Add the tomato paste, fry slightly.
- Heat water or broth until hot and pour a thin stream of tomato in the flour, mixing thoroughly, – so that the lumps could not be formed.
- Thick when the liquid boils, put into it the cutlets in a single layer and cover. Sauce cook over very low heat for about ten minutes.
Tomato sauce for meatballs, as in the Soviet dining room
The ingredients of No. 1:
- the strong meat broth – 500 ml;
- thick tomato paste – 2 table. L.;
- flour – 3 table. L.;
- sour cream average fat – 3 table. L.;
- salt – to taste.
Recipe No. 1:
- Stock ready to be divided into two parts. One to cool. In her pour the flour, shake well to avoid lumps. To the cold mixture pour sour cream, stir until smooth. Optional sour cream can replace yogurt.
- The second part of the warmed broth and stir into it tomato paste, bring to a boil.
- The cold gravy to pour hot in small portions, stirring constantly.
- Cook gravy for about 5 minutes until thick, season with salt.
The ingredients of No. 2:
- beef broth – 200 ml;
- flour – 2 table.l.;
- tomato sauce «Krasnodar» — 2 table.l.;
- onion – 1 PC.;
- Bay leaf – 2-3 pieces;
- salt, ground black pepper.
Recipe No. 2:
- Cleaned, finely chopped onion and fry in lard.
- Fry the flour until brown on a hot griddle.
- A thin stream pour the broth, stir well.
- Add tomato sauce, spices, salt.
- «Soviet» gravy ready once the mixture becomes thick and the flour is fully swell.
Video recipes: how to cook gravy to the meatballs
Most of the recipes in cooking sauces for meatballs contain a similar list of ingredients. Made even small changes and additions on the composition, changing the taste of the cooked sauce. In the proposed video you will learn how to make gravy from flour, is different than the sauce for chicken dishes, served with fish or liver. Simple, uncomplicated recipes with the unique taste will help to diversify the home menu. Meatballs with gravy should be served with a nice garnish, as suggested in the photo and video.
Master class from the chef
Sauce for cutlets of chicken in the slow cooker
How to make fish cakes stewed in sauce
Juicy meatballs and gravy in the oven