Rings on the fingers were very popular in Ancient Greece and Rome. Today, this trend, like many other current fashion trends, once again takes its rightful position and becomes extremely popular. Almost all well-known designers complement their collection of stylish jewelry made of precious metals that can be worn on the middle or upper phalanx of the fingers, and also at two.
Phalangeal rings, or ring-MIDI, have a lot of advantages in comparison with traditional jewelry. Wear them on your finger, you can not remove the engagement ring, which is very often troubled young women. In addition, these ornaments are perfectly kept, so the chance of accidentally losing them is incredibly small. Finally, among the wide variety of rings on the fingers can easily pick up something that is very well suited to the external appearance of a beautiful lady and will fit into her style.
The phalangeal types of rings
The following types of MIDI rings designed to be worn on one or two phalanges:
- rings-headbands are the first representatives of phalangeal jewelry. These products almost always have a smooth surface, which can be inlaid with several precious or semi-precious stones. The width of such a ring on the finger phalanx, made of silver or gold, can be any. In some cases, these decorations resemble the thin thread of precious metal, and some are quite bulky and occupy the entire middle phalanx as a whole. For young girls who want to make his outfit more femininity and elegance, best suited openwork ring-headbands, on the surface of which is cut or stamped geometric patterns;
- ring-springs do not have a specific size, so are suitable for woman of any age and physique. In addition, the possibility of wearing of these decorations does not depend on changes occurring in the human body. So, the lovely lady will be able to wear your favorite ring, even if it has noticeably gained weight or lost weight as well, if her fingers are all swollen up. Gold and silver rings in the form of springs can be worn on the upper phalanges or two phalanges at once depending on its length;
- rings MIDI with the top suitable only for the upper phalanges. These decorations have various decorative elements and almost always completely cover the nail plate. These rings on the world’s catwalks for the first time brought Jean-Paul Gaultier, but today almost every self-respecting designer thinks it is necessary to have a similar ornament in their collection. Products with the imitation of the nail plate are widely popular among girls and women who follow the fashion, so more and more fashion houses are beginning their production on an industrial scale;
- rings on two phalanges cover the entire surface of a finger and are quite long, and most often they are worn on the index finger. If the girl has long and slender fingers, if you wish, she can wear this decoration on any of them, for example, on the little finger or ring. In this case, the ring two phalanges of gold or silver adds feminine style and harmony and grace;
- finally, a very impressive look, and rings on the fingers with a chain. If this connection is sufficiently long, this decoration can be worn on 2 of the neighboring finger. If the chain does not differ impressive length, such a ring is worn on two phalanges of one finger, e.g. the middle or forefinger.
As you can see, modern fashion offers a wide selection of jewelry for every taste.