On the face very often reflects the General health status of both adults and young children. That is why young parents pay special attention to the changes that appeared on the face of his child.
In some cases, mom or dad can see the child around eyes dark circles. Usually this is due to the banal fatigue and excessive tiredness, but this problem may only relate to school students only, while such bruises can appear in infants. In this article we will tell you why a young child having dark circles under the eyes, and in some cases, you should consult a doctor.
What in a child under eye dark circles?
There are many causes of dark circles around the eyes in the child, namely:
- the lack of vitamins and minerals, particularly iron;
- genetic and individual characteristics;
- the weakening of immunity due to a recent viral illness;
- lack of sleep and chronic fatigue;
- diseases of the kidneys, liver and urogenital system;
- intoxication by various substances, including, accompanied by dehydration;
- disorders of the thyroid gland;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- the defeat of the organism Giardia or worms;
- mechanical injury – a bruise of the eyes or nose;
- osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
What to do if a child around the eyes dark circles?
If you experience such problems it is necessary, first, to review the regime and diet of the baby. Commonly in this situation, the parents lay on the fragile shoulders of his child many tasks that would be overwhelming for his age, making the child under the eyes and dark circles. The baby needs to sleep a sufficient amount of time, at least 2 hours a day fresh air and full and eat right. In addition to the eyes of crumbs several times a day to make lotions from chamomile.
Schoolboy with fatigue you can offer to do special exercises for eyes, pressing them with the fingers and rotating the eyeballs in different directions. If all the above measures do not help, certainly show the child the doctor and go through a detailed survey. So the doctor will be able early on to identify the true cause of the malady and prescribe an appropriate treatment.