Fashion for a healthy lifestyle encourages an increasing number of people to devote to devote time to this activity like Jogging. This is the most popular form of training are free and available at any time of the year. Moreover, it does not require special knowledge and training. Although it is worth noting that several important rules runners should know that the sessions brought the most use and was not harmful.
1. Perhaps the most frequent question — is it better to run in the morning or evening? There is no simple answer because each person has their own biological clock, and all the peak activity occurs at different times of the day. However, it is important to consider the care of doctors: they argue that because of the peculiarities in the production of hormones responsible for physical activity that men are better to run in the morning and women at night.
2. Not to start abruptly. Sometimes, going for a run, we experience the desire to take off quickly, but you should not do that. Remember that running is a major stress on the heart, muscles, lungs, and give her sharply dangerous to health. Especially if you are not used to physical activity and you have a sedentary job. Prepare your body: start with regular walking at a fast pace, then alternate walking with running. And before you start to run, do dynamic stretches and a series of lunges and squats, which prepare your muscles.
3. Extremely important a correct statement of the feet. When running load is given not only on muscles but on your joints. If you look at the running man in slow motion playback, you can see that in some moments it touches not the earth, that is actually jumps, and then lands on one foot. It accepts the body weight and absorbs the shock. If it is wrong to put the foot, creates an unnecessary burden on the ankle, knee, hip and spine. Experts say that the safest running and landing on your toe. However, it requires some work leg muscles, so for a beginner can be quite complex and tedious. This is where to start the heel run, which is not very good for knees, however, it is simple to master. Then should go to a running landing on the whole foot and further to Noskova.
4. It is worth adding that in different conditions different good running. For example, when you get tired calf muscles, you can begin to run from heel to toe, the slide should go all over the foot. In any case, it is important to keep your back straight and maintain the natural curves of the spine, that it is better damped.
5. Most coaches advise you to choose to run soft and elastic surfaces — running tracks, stadiums, sand, grass, flat paths in the woods. Recently, however, physiologists began to calm urban runners: asphalt is also suitable for running, it even has the advantage on hard surfaces joints to better absorb the bumps, while the soft feet lose flexibility. In any case, need the right shoes with shock-absorbing pads in the toe and heel area.